Having been able to extensively explore the archipelago, well-travelled Kris divulges her favorite Pinoy vacation spots. She considers what Josh and Bimby like, more than anything else. “With the kids ha… Basta may beach!”Kris shares.
- BORACAY - Hailed as the “Number One Tropical Beach In The World,” Boracay is one of the hottest travel destinations in the archipelago.
- BOHOL - Bohol, the 10th largest island in the country, is located in the heart of Central Visayas. Mainland Bohol is oval-shaped surrounded by 72 smaller islands, the largest of which is the Panglao Island facing Tagbilaran City in the southwest.
- CEBU - The island province of Cebu has 6 cities--Cebu , Danao, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Toledo and Talisay--and 47 smaller towns that reflect the rich cultural and historical Cebuano heritage.
- EL NIDO, PALAWAN - El Nido is located about 238 kilometers northwest of Puerto Princesa, Palawan’s capital.
- MISIBIS BAY - Misibis Bay is a private tropical hideaway built on a pristine stretch of beach along the southern tip of Cagraray island in Bacacay, Albay.